The Pick n Pay Wine & Food Festival is coming back for a second year to treat Joburgers to the best the Cape Winelands has to offer.
- The two-day wine, food and lifestyle event will take place on October 22 and 23.
- The event will be held at the Wanderers Club Cricket fields in Illovo.
- Tickets start at R295, inclusive of a branded glass and 20 wine tasting tokens.
- Visit www.sandtontimes.co.za for more stories.
Over 40 estates from wine-producing regions across SA, including estates such as Groot Constantia, Thelema, Kanonkop and Meerlust, will be represented at the event.
Bubbly lovers are in for a real treat with a dedicated sparkling wine experience, where Cap Classique and sparkling wine will abound for your tasting pleasure. Bubblies to look forward to are Krone, JC le Roux, Graham Beck and more.
Of course, no wine fest would be complete without food, and the Pick n Pay Food Lane will not disappoint, with the best the Pick n Pay has to offer prepared by professional chefs. You can look forward to fish and chips, fresh salads, sushi, and indulgent braai and charcuterie boards. The Pick n Pay Burger Truck and Pizza Truck will also be there serving their delicious meals. You will also have the choice to pre-order a picnic bag, which includes delicious items such as Pick n Pay’s finest cheeses, cured meats, fresh bread, biltong, and hummus.
Pick n Pay Wine & Food Festival details:
- Dates: Saturday, 22 and Sunday, 23 October 2022
- Times: Saturday, 22 October from 12.30 – 18.00 | Sunday, 23 October from 12:00 – 17:00
- General Access Ticket: R295 includes, access to the festival grounds, branded glass and tasting tokens (does not include Picnic Bag).
- Pick n Pay Tasting Room: R375 includes, access to the festival grounds, branded glass and tasting tokens + 1x 30-minute pre-booked wine and canape pairing (does not include picnic bag).
- Pick n Pay Picnic Bag: R295, serves 2-3 people, price does not include access to the festival, Pick n Pay Tasting or branded glass and tasting tokens.
For more on the Pick n Pay Wine & Food Festival, please keep an eye on its social media platforms listed below:
- Facebook: @PicknPayWineandFoodFestival
- Instagram: @picknpaywineandfoodfestival
- Twitter: @PnPWineFoodFest
Head back to The Sandton Times Home Page for more stories.