It’s a handheld massage gun designed to be the ultimate portable percussion massager. With an active lifestyle, The Sandton Times trialled the newly redesigned lightweight Hypervolt Go 2 and enjoyed every vibration.
- Hyperice, a global high-performance wellness brand.
- The Hypervolt Go 2 is built to increase people’s range of motion with just a five minute treatment each day.
- The Hypervolt range also includes the recently launched Hypervolt 2 and Hypervolt 2 Pro.
- Visit www.sandtontimes.co.za for more stories.
Designed to help everyday users and pro athletes alike massage away stress and muscle tension from the palm of their hand, the Hypervolt Go 2 massage gun is both beautifully designed and packs a punch, with 3-speed options and 3-hours of battery life.
A solid hour of high intensity interval training is a great start to the day, but not when it leaves you with a strained muscle, a pull in your lower back or general aches and pains that would usually have to be sorted out by a serious sports massage. The mobile Hypervolt Go 2 fitted into our gym bag, and made for a well-designed massage solution both pre- and post-workout…on the go.
The Hypervolt Go 2 has a sleek design that features minimalistic looks with an arctic-grey finish which feels great in your hand and on is more than noticeable on your body. It is designed to move conveniently wherever users are headed and includes features such as:
• Patented QuietGlide® technology for near silent operation
• Improved airflow and ventilation
• New LED speed sensors and back button control
• New ergonomic handle
• Battery level LED band
• Three speeds of powerful percussion
We enjoyed using it and it’s a good solution to have, especially if you’re training a lot and want to spare yourself the constant visit to the sports masseuse. The Hypervolt Go 2 retails for R3999 both online and in stores.
Head back to The Sandton Times Home Page for more stories.