Autumn in Sandton is truly divine, with warm days, cool nights and great outdoors, the perfect setting for the Veuve Clicquot Social Picnic Sunday at The Maslow Hotel garden’s on 25 April 2021, from noon till 6pm.
- Picnic starts at R950 per basket (serves 2).
- Veuve Clicquot starts from R1’350 per bottle or R250 per glass.
- The Maslow Hotel is running an accommodation #OneTwoFree promotion until 3 May 2021.
- Visit www.sandtontimes.co.za for more stories.
For those ready to spread out a blanket and raise a glass, expect a Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label welcome drink on arrival at The Maslow Hotel before stepping outside onto the lawns, in the heart of Sandton, where champagne and delicious delights await those yearning for a picnic basket and sunshine.
Expect items like a grilled chicken, avocado and pineapple wrap, sauteed spinach, caramelised onion and mushroom savoury quiche, mini doughnuts, chocolate truffles and chocolate dipped strawberries, as well as a chef’s cheese board and harvest table to graze at leisure at The Maslow Hotel.
Inside the Picnic Hamper:
- Grilled chicken, pineapple and avocado wrap
- Sauteed spinach, caramelised onion and mushroom savoury quiche
- Mini doughnuts, chocolate truffles, Turkish Delight and chocolate dipped strawberries
From the Harvest Table:
- Biltong, dry wors and mixed roasted nuts
- Classic Waldorf salad
- Wok fried chili beef salad with glass noodles and Asian greens
- Malsow Tennessee style pork ribs
- BBQ marinated chicken drumsticks served with blue cheese dip
- Jalapeno and cheese rissoles served with a roasted garlic aioli
Chef’s Cheese Board:
- Selection of local cheeses, fresh fruits, crackers and preserves
Get the best of The Sandton Times in your email inbox.
Head back to The Sandton Times Home Page for more stories.