The winner of Miss South Africa 2022 will receive an eye-watering bundle of prizes and sponsorships worth more than R3-million when she takes over the crown from reigning Miss South Africa Lalela Mswane this week.
- The new queen is set to collect R1-million in cash from the Miss South Africa Organisation.
- She also gets to use a serviced apartment in Waterfall for the year of her reign.
- There is also a Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan at her beck and call during her reign.
- Visit www.sandtontimes.co.za for more stories.
Miss South Africa 2022 will be announced at the SunBet Arena at Time Square in Pretoria this Saturday in what promises to be a dazzling, live and entertainment-packed show, and it looks like the new Miss South Africa will be walking away with more than just a title and a tiara.
Amongst other prizes, included in her R3-million worth of take home are:
- Fragrances for her year of reign from Bacher & Co
- Luggage from Delsey/Destinations by Frasers
- Fashion from Forever New
- Hair styling for her year of reign from Hersandhers Hair
- Costume jewellery from Lovisa
- Care of Miss South Africa’s brows, facial skincare treatments and laser treatments by Neda Beauty & Healing
- Luxury sleepwear from Top Drawer Collection
- Vodacom RED VIP 200GB plan, 200GB data and a Smartphone
The Miss South Africa 2022 runner-up will receive R150’000 as cash prize.
Head back to The Sandton Times Home Page for more stories.