Alto234, Africa’s highest urban bar, located on the rooftop of The Leonardo, has launched a new brunch menu.
- As Africa’s highest urban bar, Alto234 offers 360° views of the Johannesburg skyline.
- The new brunch menu has been crafted by the chef team at AURUM.
- R300 per person secures your entry and includes a complimentary Moet & Chandon mimosa on arrival.
- Visit www.sandtontimes.co.za for more stories.
With warmer days on the horizon, Sandton certainly boasts one of the best climates in the country, and now, those seeking to elevate their weekend imbibing can look skywards to Alto234, with its panoramic views and sunny skies while brunching from the top of the city. Brunch, a meal generally bringing together two fabulous gatherings in the day, namely breakfast and lunch, is a late morning meal and can now be savoured with a view from a great height.
Featuring an array of petite, sweet and savoury plates from Prawn & Curried Hollandaise Blini, Beef Fillet Tartar Brioche Toast, Bacon, Brie & Asparagus Frittata and a Vanilla Bean Custard Beignet, the Alto234 brunch menu offers a little bit of everything.
Alto234 Weekend High Tea & Brunch Details:
- Saturday and Sunday from 10:30am – 12:30pm.
- Entrance: R300 per person includes entrance to Alto234 and a Moët & Chandon Mimosa on arrival.
- A la carte brunch made to order and charged separately.
- Subject to availability. Venue is weather dependant.
It’s a brunch with an altitude and can be booked via the Alto234 website.
Head back to The Sandton Times Home Page for more stories.