WIN TICKETS TO WOMEN’S HEALTH FIT NIGHT OUT JOBURG 2019 WITH THE SANDTON TIMES
Women’s Health Fit Night Out Joburg 2019 is returning once again for an epic sweat session on August 17 at Montecasino and The Sandton Times will be giving away 2-double tickets to this incredible workout party!
Expect the hottest fitness trends packed into a late afternoon and early evening of fun and fitness, led by trainers, yogis, dance instructors and the Women’s Health team. For this year’s edition, there’s a red-hot line-up of old favourites and never-before-seen sessions. Expect six super-cool workouts pitched at all levels of fitness.
Your trainers for Fit Night Out Joburg are:
– Work Out With The Stars with Mapule and the 2019 Next Fitness Star
– Bollywood Fitness with Veena
– Booty Camp with the Virgin Active team
– Pantsula Dance Fitness with Mpho
– Rockingnheels with Takkies
– S.W.E.A.T. 1000
Get ready for four hours of back-to-back fitness classes from the hottest trainers, all set to lights and rocking tunes by fitness DJ JungleGum.
Your ticket gets you access to all classes and pop-up workouts, as well as a fitness-packed goodie bag that includes an adidas sweat towel, a Powerade squeeze bottle, a Virgin Active band, a limited-edition Women’s Health workout vest, a Montagu snack pack, the latest issue of Women’s Health magazine and more.
Women’s Health Fit Night Out starts at 4pm and runs till 8pm.
Don’t forget to bring:
– Your signed FNO Indemnity Form
– Your Quicket Ticket
– A warm jacket or top
– SPF for when the sun comes out
– Cash (if you want to grab a bit to eat before the event)
– Yoga mat for you to chill out on (all the workouts are mat-free so you won’t need)
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED. CONGRATULATIONS TO:
Tlotlang Ramuthivheli and Silindokuhle Sibeko
» TERMS AND CONDITIONS »
– The prize is not transferable and cannot be converted to cash.
– To be eligible for the competition, participants or entrants must reside in the Republic of South Africa.
– Only one entry per person.
– The winner will be drawn at random from all the valid entries.
– Only the person who originally entered the competition can be awarded the prize.
– The winner must be over 18 years of age. Winners will be required to provide their passport or equivalent photo ID for verification.
– The prizewinner will be notified via email or telephone call.
– If the prize is not claimed within 30 days of the prizewinner being announced, the winner forfeits the prize.
– Tickets are only valid for the Women’s Health Fit Night Out in Johannesburg on 17 August 2019.
– Entry into the Competition is free.
– Decisions of the promoter relating to the drawing and all matters relating to this promotion will be final and binding.
– The closing date for receipt of entries is 11 November 2019.
– By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from The Sandton Times and its respective partners including news, events, offers and promotions.