You could WIN 1 of 10 doubles tickets to watch George Clooney and Julia Roberts in TICKET TO PARADISE at a special screening hosted in Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban!
- TICKET TO PARADISE is a romantic comedy about the sweet surprise of second chances.
- 30 lucky couples will be heading to the movies on their next date night to enjoy this romantic comedy.
- Winners will also enjoy complimentary popcorn and a soft drink!
- Visit www.sandtontimes.co.za for more stories.
The only radio show and podcast dedicated to Africa’s richest square mile, the weekly SANDTON TIMES HOUR brings the pages of The Sandton Times to life with an array of entertaining and informative interviews, now on the fresh look Mix 93.8 FM every Monday at 7pm and available on these major Podcast platforms for you to subscribe and listen for free:
TICKET TO PARADISE is directed by Ol Parker (Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again, writer of the Best Exotic Marigold Hotel films) and sees Academy Award winners George Clooney and Julia Roberts reunite on the big screen as exes who find themselves on a shared mission to stop their love-struck daughter from making the same mistake they once made. Check out the trailer!
30 lucky couples will be heading to the movies to watch TICKET TO PARADISE on September 22 at 8pm to enjoy their next date night with this romantic comedy in in Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban.
TO ENTER, FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
1. Complete the entry form below and answer the following question: TICKET TO PARADISE stars which two Academy Award winning stars?
2. Then pop onto Spotify or Apple Podcasts and give the SANDTON TIMES HOUR a rating out of 5-Stars.
3. Be sure to follow The Sandton Times on Facebook and Instagram.
Jéstelle Janse van Rensburg
The Sandton Times Giveaway Rules:
• Drawn after the closing date, the winners will be selected randomly from the submitted entries.
• If a selected winner cannot be reached at the contact details supplied, an alternative winner will be selected.
• The winners are required to accept the prizes as described. No correspondence will be entered into relating to the terms on which the prizes are offered.
• Prizes may not be transferred to another person or converted into cash.
• The winners will be responsible for their own travel arrangements to and from the cinema.
• The Sandton Times giveaways are open to all South African residents. Employees of The Sandton Times and the prize-sponsoring companies, their family members, advertising and promotion agencies, and any other parties associated with the competition may not enter.
• Entrants must be 18 years or older to participate in this competition.
• Neither The Sandton Times nor any of its partners can be held responsible for disputes in connection with prizes or for any loss, damage, or injury that may be suffered or incurred by prize winners.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them when entering The Sandton Times giveaways.
• Data securely collected, processed, and stored for the requirements of entering this competition and receiving marketing communication from The Sandton Times, as per the requirements of the POPI Act of 1 July 2021, may be shared with the prize-sponsoring companies, but will not be sold or passed on to third parties.
• The Sandton Times reserves the right to cancel, modify or amend competitions at any time if deemed necessary.
• Winners will not be eligible for other prizes for 6-months after winning a competition.
• Winners will be required to provide their ID numbers as per the new Consumer Protection Act guidelines.
Get the best of The Sandton Times in your email inbox.
Head back to The Sandton Times Home Page for more stories.