Now in its second season, the weekly Sandton Times Podcast brings the pages of Sandton’s popular site to life with an array of entertaining and informative interviews.
- Jeff Grundlingh shares this week’s review of the latest sports including the F1, The Open Championship and more.
- Cleaning up South Africa following days of looting in Gauteng and Kwa Zulu-Natal with Kärcher South Africa.
- Kirby Gordon, Chief Marketing Officer at FlySafair shares the airline’s plans to aid Durban with recovery.
- Kwa Zulu-Natal hopefuls Savannah De Almeida and Lisanne Lazarus chat about their Miss South Africa Top 30 placement.
- Visit www.sandtontimes.co.za for more stories.
Episode 58 of The Sandton Times Podcast is loaded with great insights and useful information. There is the usual current affairs banter, news-to-go update, and commentary, as well as the best interviews of the week with a chat to Kärcher South Africa about aiding in cleaning up South Africa following a week of looting as well as FlySafair’s efforts to get supplies in and out of Durban, plus a look at KZN’s very own competing in the Miss South Africa pageant.
The Sandton Times Podcast is released every week, on these major Podcast platforms and on The Sandton Times Homepage:
Take a moment to subscribe, share and review or rate The Sandton Times Podcast.
Get the best of The Sandton Times in your email inbox.
Head back to The Sandton Times Home Page for more stories.