The Johannesburg Roads Agency (JRA) is currently carrying out road resurfacing works on Grayston Drive which could lead to traffic delays.
- Road works commenced on November 7 and are scheduled to be completed on November 16.
- Traffic will be impacted throughout the duration of the project between 9am and 3pm.
- The JRA resurfaced South Road in Sandton earlier this year.
- Visit www.sandtontimes.co.za for more stories.
It’s not only rain and load-shedding that will be slowing down traffic in parts of Sandton over the coming weeks.
As part of its mandate to improve the quality of the City’s roads, the JRA will be carrying out road resurfacing works on Grayston Drive in the Sandown and Sandhurst area. Motorists are urged to exercise caution when travelling towards Grayston Drive and intersecting roads, as well as to adhere to the speed limits and the instructions of traffic flow officers on site.
The following intersections are part of the road resurfacing works – motorists can expect traffic delays at:
- Grayston Drive, intersection Eleventh Street & Fifth Street
- Grayston Drive, intersection TR T Junction & T Junction
- Grayston Drive, intersection Daisy Street & Helen Road
- Grayston Drive, intersection Fifth Street & Cul De Sac
- Grayston Drive, intersection Grayston Drive & Sandton Drive
Diversions will be managed on site to ensure safe navigation along the affected routes, according to the JRA.
Head back to The Sandton Times Home Page for more stories.