Dubai-based airline Emirates needs a hand and is looking to recruit 3’000 cabin crew and 500 airport services employees to support operations ramp-up.
- The airline currently flies to over 120 cities and plans to restore 70% of its capacity by the end of the year.
- Cabin Crew gets 30 calendar days of leave per year and one firm-free annual leave ticket to your country of origin.
- For those looking to take to the sky, traveling becomes more than part of your job, it becomes your lifestyle.
- Visit www.sandtontimes.co.za for more stories.
Emirates has begun a worldwide campaign to recruit cabin crew and airport services employees to join its Dubai hub over the next six months.
These roles are Dubai-based positions and frontline customer-facing roles, with the airline seeking ‘friendly, energetic, and service-oriented people to meet and interact with the world as Emirates’ brand ambassadors’. For those looking to join Emirates Cabin Crew, the airline specifies a few more requirements on their website, including:
• At least 21 years of age at the time of joining
• Arm reach of 212 cm while standing on tiptoes
• Minimum height of 160 cm
• High school graduate (Grade 12)
• Fluency in English (written and spoken)
• No visible tattoos while you’re in Emirates cabin crew uniform (cosmetic and bandage coverings aren’t allowed)
• Can adapt to new people, new places, and new situations
• Physically fit for this demanding role with a healthy Body Mass Index (BMI)
Emirates has gradually restored its network operations in line with the easing of travel restrictions around the world, and over the past months, it has been recalling pilots, cabin crew, and other operational employees who were stood down when the pandemic forced a drastic reduction in flights last year.
Head back to The Sandton Times Home Page for more stories.