2017 CNBC AFRICA CORPORATE GOLF CHALLENGE PARTNERS WITH LEADING BRANDS FOR GOOD
With two weeks to go to the annual CNBC Africa Corporate Golf Challenge, the event is set to be the best one to date, marking CNBC Africa’s 10th Anniversary and raising much needed funds for the ABN Education Trust.
Hosted at Copperleaf Golf Estate in Centurion, on August 31, the event has partnered with Pringle of Scotland to ensure all players are looking their best on the fairways.
Each player on the day will walk away with a gift-bag valued at R7000, courtesy of Sun International Times Square Casino, including:
- A lunch or dinner voucher for 2 at Guy Fieri Kitchen & Bar
- A lunch or dinner voucher for 2 at Forti Grill & Bar
- A drinks voucher at The Globe Bar
- Two tickets to the opening show at the Sun Arena in 2018
The gift-bag will include vouchers from Tom Tom, who will also be gifting both male and female nearest to the pin winners with a watch.
The day is in aid of the ABN Education Trust, which assists previously disadvantaged students studying towards a tertiary education in financial journalism. Funds will be raised through the sale of four-balls and a charity auction, which will include:
- A tailored suit and tailored collared shirt from O.S Man Tailor Made
- A pair of 14K White Gold Diamond Tennis Earrings from Diamond Days
- A hand crafted bowl by Saloni Wahi
- A 3-course private dinner prepared at the winning bidders home by Chef Victor Kalenga of Brioche, for 12 people
- A designer gown, to be designed especially for the winning bidder from Fashion Scoop
- A weekend away for 4 in a luxury villa at Le Franschhoek Hotel & Spa in Cape Town (breakfast included)
“The support we have had for the 2017 CNBC Africa Corporate Golf Challenge is remarkable and we thank our supporters wholeheartedly. As CNBC Africa marks a decade on the continent, this year’s golf day promises to be not only an excellent networking opportunity but will also raise money for tomorrow’s financial journalists telling Africa’s economic story.”
– Head of ABN Event Productions, Alexander Leibner
Prizes for the best performing four-balls on the day include:
- Sun International Golfers’ Weekend, courtesy of Times Square Casino
- Luggage from Delsey
- Capital Hotel Group weekend breaks at The Capital Moloko and The Capital Empire
- Morgenster Estate Olive Hampers
- Carrol Boyes Wines
- DStv Explora
- Indaba Hotel Spa Vouchers
- Jawbone Up 2 Activity Tracker
- Sweet Temptations VIP Toffee Box
To book the last four-ball or for further information on sponsorship opportunities, contact +27-11-384-0300 or email@example.com
The CNBC Africa Corporate Golf Challenge is also supported by the IDC, GALXCOC, Deco Design, K1 Waters, Sound Stylist and Belle’s Patisserie.
The CNBC Africa Corporate Golf Challenge is proudly produced by ABN Event Productions.
Introducing Gap and Lifestyle cover, from medical insurance that helps you cover medical payment shortfalls, from as little as R188 per month to accident, serious illness or unexpected death cover, from as little as R83 per month, underwritten by Guardrisk and administered by Medway. For a complimentary and obligation free quote on competitive Gap and Lifestyle cover, leave your details below and a consultant will call you with further information: